Pages

Sunday 1 December 2013

I used to love 2face Idibia's second wife - Eva

Image
 The joke started when rapper Eva posted the lovely pix above on her instagram page and wrote this to Annie: "I used to love him!!! Errr... Sowwie Annie, i still do! 2face has always been my crush but he's taken. My God is a God of second chances, what God has joined in this picture, let no...."

Annie replied her with this:

"I loveeeeeee d pic! It ok ,evry1 loves him.. Hehehehe lol" she said with another response from Eva:

"You see why u r my sister!!!! We can share! Family matters tins *runs to Zamfara..." Then Annie replied with this: "chai!!!! Zamfara far oooo!! oh no! Hw I wan take catch u with my longgggg belle? Na die I dey oo! 

View the conversation below in pictures:

Image

No comments :

Post a Comment