Pages

Thursday 19 December 2013

Justin Bieber announces that he’s quitting his career as a singer

justin-bieber-is-retiring-Power-106-in-Los-Angeles 
Justin Bieber claimed that he was retiring as a singer during an appearance on Power 106 radio station on Tuesday, in Los Angeles, California… and his new album Journals releasing next week could be his last. The Heartbreaker hitmaker told radio station Power 106 in Los Angeles, California, on Tuesday: ‘After the new album, I’m actually retiring man. I’m retiring.

Radio host Kurt Alexander, better known as Big Boy, reacted by exclaiming ‘What?’ and an audible gasp could be heard from the radio program’s cast of characters moments after Justin announced the news. While the star seemed somewhat sure at first, he backtracked slightly suggesting he has not quite made up his mind: ‘I want to grow as an artist and I’m taking a step out, I want my music to mature.’ But before Beliebers everywhere despair, a source close to Justin told TMZ the 19-year-old was just joking and has no plans to permanently hang up his microphone.
 [Source: Mail Online]

No comments :

Post a Comment