Pages

Wednesday 2 April 2014

I Have Found Love.. My Parting with Don Jazzy Has Brought Me Juicy Promotional Deals And Now The Glo Endorsement — D’banj

About leaving Mo’Hits, D’banj he said
“No regrets because for me personally, life is dynamic. Change is the only constant thing in life. The only regret that I might have is that there would have been a better way for us to split. But it happened and it happened. And to God be the glory. It was as if God was about to separate me. Like five months after that, I got five juicy promotional deals and now the Glo endorsement”.
About his Kanye West record deal
“Kanye West is married now. The truth about it is that we are operating from different territories. How things work here is different from how what is obtainable in the states. They cannot control what I do here because na here I don dey since. It has always been a mutual partnership” he said. 
About love and marriage, he said
“I have found love. But I won’t tell you who. I’m going to marry at the right time. You guys are asking me when I’m getting married because 2face, Peter and Paul Okoye have all married. At God’s appointed time, I will marry.

No comments :

Post a Comment