Pages

Friday 29 November 2013

Reason why i Denied my baby at first - I ce Prince


In this brief interview with award winning journalist Azuh Amatus of Showbiz plus, he reveals why he initially denied he was the Father of the baby, his beef with Brymo...etc... Enjoy reading it below;

How has life been since then?

It has been fine, I released Oleku and everything changed. I released my debut album and everything went to the next level, I started having shows, traveling round the world, now I have my second album. I feel blessed, I feel opportune to be able to do what I do and that is it. Life as a star is interesting because it opens you to a lot of things.  You have access to a lot of things, you go to certain places and you are treated special. You are able to speak and people listen.
What has been the key to your success?

I think I have been hardworking and humble. Humility can take you very far in life only if you work hard.  I have been humble all through my career as an artiste. You have to be humble, you have to be hard working and you have to be wise.  Always make sure you save more than you spend.A lot has changed since then, there is also a baby

How has fatherhood changed you?
It has taught me to save my money. It is a huge difference and a huge change in lifestyle. You become more matured.

You initially denied having a baby?It was complicated back then, I didn’t really know what was happening and I wasn’t sure of certain things. So the best I had to do then was denying it and sort out things first. Now I know he is my child and I have done everything as a father ever since.

What is the relationship like with his mother?I speak with her often and it is usually about the baby. That is all for now.

Have you started thinking about marriage?No, I’m fully focused on my music.

No comments :

Post a Comment