Pages

Friday 31 January 2014

Bobbi Kristina And Nick Gordon Finally Speak Out On Their Morally Questionable Marriage For First Time!

nick-gordon-bobbi-kristina-brown-zoom

“Extra” sat down with Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon for their first interview together since announcing their marriage on Twitter January 9.
The couple said the criticism surrounding their romance actually made them stronger. Nick said, “It put a fire in us,” to which Bobbi Kristina added, “It lit a fire up under our ass and we went haulin’.” Nick explained, “The critics can say whatever they want to say… it’s like we have a force field and that s**t’s just bouncing off of it.”

The two explained they were best of friends when Bobbi Kristina’s mom, Whitney Houston, asked Nick to move in with them after he was going through a difficult time.
Nick said, “Me calling [Whitney] mom, this where everybody gets the…” Bobbi injected, “Brother and sister…” Nick added, “We were young. Krissy looked at me as an older brother, and I looked at her as a little sister.”
Nick continued, “She [Whitney] just treated me like she gave birth to me. She treated me like a son. Excuse me for saying this… she treated me better than my birth mother. I owe everything to her.”
Nick says if Whitney were still alive today, Whitney would be thrilled about their union
“She made me promise several times to look after Krissy… and, Mom, I will never ever, ever break that promise.” Bobbi smiled, “She wanted this. This is something she wanted to see.”
They also spoke on rumored feud with Bobbi’s grandmother, Cissy.
Bobbi Kristina stated, “She told both of us that she loved us very, very, very much, and Nick came up and he said ‘Grandma, I want to marry her. Is it okay? I need your blessing to do this, if I don’t have your blessing I won’t feel right,’ and she looked at him and she smiled. She smiled very wide and said, ‘Yes, son, you have my blessing.”
When the subject of Bobby Brown was broached, Bobbi asserted:
“We have a relationship. It’s a good one right now. At a point in time, we didn’t even have that… I love my father more than anything.”
Sounds like all is well around the Houston-Gordon house. You buying what Bobbi and Nick are selling?

No comments :

Post a Comment